Demo Reels

Concept/Modeling/Design Process Reel

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Been a while!

What a crazy summer and fall!

After graduating at SCAD, I was whisked away to help out with the ACCAD Women and Tech mentoring program again! This year was a little different though... we invited 2 groups- one returning group to make a game with both Maya and Unity, and another to do our normal program, creating an animation (in Maya) on an important topic!

As usual, the girls pulled through excellently- the Game program was new, and we had some trouble with unity, but fortunately we had Alan to help us out... Couldn't have done it without him and the other mentors!


Then, midway through the program, I heard from Fisher-Price about a temp animation job in their Viz lab! Long story short, I got the job and have been working at Fisher-Price, East Aurora since August!

I took this photo after they put these out around Memorial Day, giant toy parade!

Not sure what I'm allowed to talk about or not, so I'll just finish by saying- I'll tell ya when the toys are released!

Been working on a few personal as well as professional projects, I'll be updating those soon. Mostly modeling work, but I've been doing some character animation too! Won't be updating animation for a little bit till the NDAs run out and I finish some private work!

No comments:

Post a Comment