Demo Reels

Concept/Modeling/Design Process Reel

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wolf Update

Going has been slow but it's going! I hope to finish the low res version of him soon.

I did more drawings for facial, but I don't have a scanner here! Ah the trials of living minimal.



 Stepping back from it I'm seeing now that I need to sharpen a lot of edges. He's a little to squishy now. The drawing was full of jagged edges accentuating the swoop of his back, so I really want to play on straights vs curves.

 I'm getting to a point where I'm happy with edgeflow. Needs a little more tweaking here and there, but it's a lot better than before!
 I'm not to ohappy with those hands. I think I might pitch them out and make completely new ones!
Next to add will also be teeth. Give him a big toothy smile.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely fantastic! This is coming along so nicely. You continue to be amazingly talented :)

    ReplyDelete